Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Tradition

For at least the past 2 years it has been a tradition for our friends and us on Thanksgiving night to officially kick off the Christmas season by watching this:



And so we all headed over to the boys where Daniel has installed an HD projector turning their living room into a bona fide movie theater complete with an approximately 15x5 foot screen on their wall. And we announced that Christmas has begun.
I think that America is kind of the same with Christmas shopping starting on black Friday, but the day after Thanksgiving is officially Christmas season here. Yesterday as Jarred and I were cooking for Thanksgiving dinner, I turned on his ipod and while searching for some music for us to listen to told him that it was the last day that Christmas music would not be listened to in our house. Yes, starting today through December 25 we will listen to Christmas music everday. Thank you Will Ferrell for kicking off Christmas!
Related Posts with Thumbnails